IPC Expands European Activities for Electronics Industry
Two of the most insightful IPC events in the European electronics industry are being held in Paris, France on 3-4 October, 2017.
IPC Technical Education offers instruction and tutorials for the electronics industry. Courses include:
- Robust Coating Processes in the Factory: Methods, Critical Parameters, Problems, and Remedies
- Solder Joint Reliability in Electronic Assemblies
- ESD Best Practices and Control Program of the Future
- Selection of Materials and Processes for High Reliability Assemblies
IPC/WHMA European Wire Harness Manufacturing Conference provides a unique opportunity to discuss the latest developments being made by wire harness manufacturers in Europe:
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 Standard & Certification Reviewed
- DFX for Wire Harness Manufacturing
- High Thermal Resistance FFC for Automotive Applications
- Soft Defects Detection and Localization by Reflectometry
Register by 15 September to save!
Both events offer the best learning and networking opportunities. Register for one event and have a colleague register for the other event, to make sure your company is fully represented!
All presentations will be held in English.
If you need any further information, please contact: IPC Brussels Office, Natalia Rivas: RivaNa@ipc.org or +322.740.22.35.
For sponsorship or table top exhibit opportunities contact IPC Europe Director, Philippe Léonard: PhilippeLeonard@ipc.org.