Top 3 Security Challenges for Manufacturing April 5, 2017 at 1pm ET/10am PT
Top 3 Security Challenges for Manufacturing
April 5, 2017 at 1pm ET/10am PT
Cybersecurity has never been more important to the world’s leading manufacturers. Legacy industrial control systems — many of which were never built with security in mind — remain especially prone to cyber threats. And as these systems are converged and integrated with enterprise IT technologies, new vectors of attack open up.
In this webcast, a panel of experienced security experts focused on the manufacturing industry will identify critical security challenges manufacturers face while IT and OT environments converge. We’ll discuss approaches for implementing a forward-thinking, proactive security strategy that allows you to take advantage of IoT opportunities while decreasing the attack surface and the chances for business disruption.
- What IT/OT convergence in manufacturing looks like from a security lens
- Critical areas of security focus for manufacturers
- How a strategic infrastructure segmentation approach will allow you to reduce risk, simplify your audit profile, protect data, and achieve a defensible position for board-level requirements
- How to enable simplified management, lowered complexity, and increased consistency, resulting in optimized operational costs
- Jon Stanford, Principal, Cisco Services IoT and Industrial Solutions. Jon leads services and business development strategy for the critical infrastructure and industrial automation sectors.
- Hank Hensel, Sr. Security Consultant, Cisco Services ICS Practice Lead. Hank is a senior-level information technology (IT) and ICS operations technology (OT) security professional with over 28+ years of experience in multiple aspects of security risk and program governance across many industries.
- John Ode, Field Product Manager. John is a Field Product Manager and former Cyber Security Incident Response Leader with over ten years experience deploying and utilizing security products in a critical infrastructure environment.
- Eric Ehlers, Marketing Manager, Manufacturing Subject Matter Expert. He was previously Director of Marketing at Belden, where he worked with the Industrial Networking, Connectivity and Cybersecurity business units to lead strategic programs.