Webinar: Stencil NanoCoating – Improve Print Quality, Boost Productivity, and Lower Cost
Updated Information and Simple Tips on How to Improve Print Quality, Boost Productivity, and Lower Cost
The #1 Global Stencil Nanocoating
(IPC APEX EXPO 2017 Booth # 1805)
When: Europe: February 8th – 3:00PM GMT
USA: February 8th – 4:00PM ET
Asia: February 9th – 9:00AM HKT
Presenter: Chrys Shea, President of Shea Engineering Services, an expert in Surface Mount Technologies.
Presenter: Edward Hughes, CEO Of Aculon Inc, producer of NanoClear
Overview: This FREE webinar covers the recent release of Aculon’s NanoClear Technical Bulletin Series. The Nanoclear Technical Bulletin Series are designed to succinctly summarize explanations to several of the most common questions and concerns about utilizing NanoClear.
Participants in this 60-minute webinar will:
- Learn how Aculon has quantitatively confirmed NanoClear coats the aperture walls
- See how the cost of ownership calculator proves the cost savings of using a nanocoating on every stencil
- See how NanoClear Improves Print Quality
- Learn how to detect the presence of the NanoClear coating on your stencil
- Learn the difference between Transfer Efficiency and Transfer Effectiveness, and which really matters!
- Understand how NanoClear will benefit every process including yours
Who will benefit:
- Production engineers and technicians
- Quality and Supplier Quality professionals
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology and New Product Introduction personnel
There will be three webinars offered: A webinar targeted at our European audience at 3 pm GMT on February 8th, another 4pm ET on February 8th targeted towards our audience from the Americas, and due to increased demand we have added an additional webinar for our Asian audience at 9:00am HKT on February 9th. Of course, you are welcome to join whichever webinar’s timing is most convenient for you, regardless of your location. All webinars will be in English. If you should have any difficulty with the registration links, please respond to this email or call us at +1-858-350-9474 and we will happily assist with signing you up.
If you are unable to attend, we will be posting a recording of the webinar here for your download along with detailed information and the option to sample the technology.
About the Presenters:
Edward Hughes is the CEO of Aculon, the worldwide leader in SMT stencil nanocoatings. Aculon specializes in inventing and commercializing unique molecular-scale surface and interfacial coatings, leveraging this experience to develop NanoClear, the top performing and most cost effective stencil nanocoating available on the market today.
Chrys Shea is the president of Shea Engineering Services, a consulting firm that performs independent research on SMT soldering technology and helps introduce novel new solutions to the PCB assembly industry.