The advanced packaging industry has reached its zenith
To overcome the current market and technology constraints taking place today within the semiconductor industry, new advanced packaging technologies have been developed by industrial companies. Leaders in the advanced packaging industry have identified new solutions enabling more and more functionalities to be integrated along with many devices in the same package. Yole Développement analysts are currently noting plenty of excitement within the advanced packaging sector: research, innovation and industrialization are the key words of the current industry status.
In this context, NCAP China (NCAP) and Yole Développement (Yole) are pursuing their collaboration and have announced the second Advanced Packaging & System Integration Technology Symposium:
- The symposium will take place in Wuxi, China, on April 21 & 22.
- Click program & registration to see the schedule, list of speakers, abstracts, and more.
- The symposium is sponsored by BESI, Plasma-Therm, SPTS Technologies, and Zeta Instruments.
- ASTRI is a partner of the Advanced Packaging & System Integration Technology Symposium.
In 2014, the first symposium was a notable success: in addition to attracting more than 80 attendees, the show generated numerous valuable discussions, meetings and business collaborations.
In 2016, NCAP and Yole are excited to welcome the leaders of the advanced packaging industry for the second time, and are expecting a similar success. They have announced an impressive list of executive speakers
- To read the complete story, please click Advanced Packaging & System Integration technology symposium
- To download the related image (high resolution), please click: Advanced Packaging revenue forescast – 2014-2020 period
More information about Yole Développement’s activities, click Yole