Small and High Power Density DC-DC Converter (MYMGK)
Mono Block type DC-DC converters (POL) are compact and achieve a fast transient response in the output voltage as a result of the technology applied in the design of the analog power supply circuit and in the proprietary high heat dissipation packaging. Consequently, sufficient power is possible even at high environmental temperatures (85°C) at which power supply capacity normally drops, which makes these products ideal in FPGA drive applications that operate at a low core voltage and high current. Required peripheral components are built in, which is effective in saving space, reducing the mounting space by a 50% over equivalent products.
These new products are very small and achieve high reliability required by comms base stations for small cells. They can also be used in a range of other applications like optical transmission systems, network security devices, industrial equipment etc.
- Small and high power density
– 9.0 x 7.5 x 5.0mm for 0.7-1.8Vdc or 0.7-5.0Vdc
– 10.5 x 9.0 x 5.6mm for 0.7-1.8Vdc
- Excellent thermal performance
– 700cycle (-40 to 125degC)
- Meet CISPR 22 class B conducted emission
- Over current protection
- Power Good signal
- RoHS-6 hazardous substance compliance