All-in-one low-cost, scalable functional test, in-system programming, boundary Scan / JTAG, In-Circuit Test System from Acculogic
Acculogic Inc., a global leader in electronic production test solutions, announces plans to exhibit in Booth #133 at SMTA International, scheduled to take place Sept. 19-20, 2017 at the Donald Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. The company’s Test Engineering division offers a comprehensive range of turn-key services that range from in-circuit test fixture and program development to sophisticated application development on custom functional test platforms. Company representatives will be available to discuss the following equipment:
• The Scorpion BRiZ is a unified automated test platform that can consolidate any variety of circuit board test and programming application into a single, compact, low cost test station.
Why you should consider the Scorpion BRiZ:
• Low cost
• Reusable test fixture base
• Capable of: functional test, in-system programming, boundary scan / JTAG, in-circuit test
• The FLS980 Series III with the Ultimate Accuracy Package Option along with high throughput features such as the latest version Flying Bed of Nails (FBON). The new ThermoScan thermal imaging test solution and MicroScan miniature image observation and testing solutions also will be displayed.
• The SCORPION iCT7000 is a cost-effective, modular and expandable In-Circuit Tester, which can be configured with up to 8,192 pins. It is the ideal tester for those requiring a larger test node capacity.