ASC International highlights Unicomp Technologies’ X-ray at SMTA Upper Midwest Expo
ASC International, manufacturer of 3-D solder paste inspection (SPI) and automated optical inspection (AOI) systems, today announced that it is collaborating with Unicomp Technologies to highlight X-ray equipment at the SMTA Upper Midwest Expo, scheduled to take place Thursday, June 30, 2016 at the Minneapolis Marriot Southwest Hotel in Minnetonka, MN.
Unicomp Markets/Applications: Offline and Inline Machines
- PCBA: SMT/BGA/CSP/QFN)
- PCBF: PCB fabrication poor registration/alignment/drill offset
- Semiconductor: Integrated circuits (bond wire, die attach, mold voids)
- Battery: Fully automated internal quality monitoring of the battery structure
- Solar Cell: Fully automated analysis of solar cell mfg.
- Castings/NDT: Industrial machines for analysis of castings/large parts (aluminum, steel, plastic)
- Public Security: Inline X-ray scanning machines for airport, courier, bank, schools…etc.
Unicomp has three manufacturing facilities in China with more than 550,000 ft.2 and a total of 370 employees. The company recently opened its USA support office and showroom in Oceanside, CA for full onsite demonstrations.
Unicomp Technology was founded in 2002 designing and manufacturing PCB Stencil Cleaners. In 2007, Unicomp expanded to begin developing real-time X-ray Inspection machines for multiple markets and applications.