Elite Feeder Solutions introduces the 30 mm slimline label feeder
Elite Feeder Solutions, a provider of specialist feeders for the SMT and robotics industries, introduces its new 30 mm Slimline Label Feeder that provides 50 percent space saving in a pick-and place-system. The system will be on display in Hall 7A, Stand 504 at the upcoming SMT/Hybrid/Packaging show, scheduled to take place April 26-28, 2016 at the Messe in Nuremberg, Germany.
Label feeders typically have a width of around 60 mm. However, most of the labels used in electronics production are very small: maximum 9×9 mm. The space in the pick-and-place system is valuable; therefore, why occupy more of it than absolutely necessary?
Elite Feeder Solutions now provides the answer: a label feeder with only 30 mm width and additional key functionalities:
- Teach-In function: The label length can easily be taught and adjusted as required.
- Counter: The Feeder counts the transported labels.
- Adjustable failure indicator: The user defines after how many undetected labels the feeder should change over to the error mode.
- Selectable trigger: Using a light sensor, manually or by the pick-and-place machine.
- Adjustable speed: The transport speed is freely selectable.
Furthermore, a perfectly designed guide enables threading of the labels intuitively and quickly. The empty liner material is collected in a waste box, and can be taken off easily without stopping the pick-and-place machine.
The Slimline Label Feeder currently is available for ASM, Fuji and Panasonic pick-and-place systems, with additional interfaces in progress.
For more information on the 30 mm Slimline Label Feeder or Elite Feeder Solutions, please visit the website.