Fast, flexible component counting from Scienscope
Scienscope International, a leading American supplier of cabinet style micro-focus X-ray systems, today announced plans to exhibit at the SMTA Ohio Expo & Tech Forum, scheduled to take place Thursday, July 12, 2018 at the Embassy Suites Cleveland Rockside in Cleveland. The company will discuss its AXI-5100c inline component counter.
The fully automated AXI-5100c communicates with data management providing complete inventory control. Using an inline integrated conveyor system, it counts components faster than the competition. Save time, money, and reduce labor and avoid the dreaded “line down” scenario due to lack of a component.
With this machine you can start out with a stand-alone batch, and grow into more automation in the future. Features include :
• Fast, Intuitive, user friendly software interface with 99.9 percent accuracy
• Scanning of 7”-15” reels
• Scanning of JEDEC trays and counting of BGA balls
• Scanning of loose wound components or tightly wound components
• Scanning of sealed ESD bags
• Built in library with automatic storage
• Automatic continuous feeding and positioning
• High-Speed 8k line scan camera
• Smart Reader that automatically acquires one dimensional or two-dimensional code and material height, size, type and other information
• Industrial PC: Microsoft Windows 7 Pro (64-bit)