FS Inspection to showcase the VERSAMag, HD visual inspection system at APEX
FS Inspection will exhibit its complete series of high magnification visual inspection systems in Booth #1445 at the 2016 IPC APEX EXPO, scheduled to take place March 15-17, 2016 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Company representatives will demonstrate FS Inspection’s latest development – the VERSAMag™ High-Definition Inspection System.
FS Inspection has designed its inspection systems to meet the varied needs of electronic component and assembly applications. Each system is ergonomically designed with state-of-the-art technology to provide a complete line of advanced, accurate and affordable inspection products.
FS Inspection’s newest high-definition inspection system combines real-time magnification, flexible positioning and measurement and image processing capabilities. Features of the VERSAMag™ High-Definition Inspection System include:
- Flexible HD camera with multi-axis positioning and adjustable Z-heights for components of various shapes and sizes
- Real-time HD video inspection
- Intuitive controls that are quick and easy-to-learn
- Auto-focus enables continuous inspection, without the hassle of readjusting settings for each different component
- Accurate measurement capabilities and advanced image processing for detailed documentation and reporting with FS Inspection’s easy to-use software
Designed for today’s industrial markets, the FS Inspection series also includes the HDMag® High-Definition Inspection Station, X-Mag™ High-Magnification Workstation and PKMag® 50 Portable Visual Inspection Device. FS Inspection high-magnification visual inspection systems are easy-to-use and more ergonomic and cost-effective than traditional microscopes.