Gen3 Systems will exhibit its cleaning & contamination systems with Ascentech at SMTAI
Gen3 Systems Limited, a specialist British manufacturer and distributor, will exhibit in Booth #219 with Ascentech, LLC at SMTA International, scheduled to take place Sept. 27-28, 2016 at the Donald Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL.
The global award-winning Gensonic Stencil Cleaning, system will be displayed with a 24″ stencil frame. The system uses a 40kHz on-contact ultrasonic transducer for high efficiency cleaning of stencil apertures. The Gensonic can be used either in conjunction with Gen3 stencil cleaning centres or is portable enough to be taken directly to the printer.
Gen3 also will display the award-winning contaminometerTM , in particular the CM22+ will be displayed. The CM+ features:
- Complete testing within only 3 minutes
- The entire tank volume is re-circulated 6 times every minute (CM33L up to 240 litres per minute)
- Unique solid gold measuring cell, ballistic amplifier providing a test accuracy of <0.005mS/cm
- Unique CURVE-FITTING Analysis algorithm (Merit of Fit)
- Full regeneration in typically < 6 minutes
- Smooth bubble-free circulation at all times
- Accurate measurement even when the proportion of test solution to surface area under test are huge
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Measures in accordance with all international and MIL specifications old and new
- New range of PCB/Component handling frames, with integrated draining system.
The CM Series comprises: CM11+, CM22+, CM33+, CM33L+, CM60 and CMBBT.
In addition to the above, Gen3 also manufactures conformal coating process equipment – bench-top and in-line systems, and SIR, CAF and solderability testing systems. The company also offers a range of test services. Gen3 distributes products for ACE, Finetech, Optilia, Vacunest, Stoelting, Hirox and MBTech.