Gen3 Systems will present the NEW, Award-Winning CM Series and AutoSIR/CAF 2 test systems at IPC APEX 2017
Gen3 Systems Limited, a specialist British manufacturer and distributor, will exhibit in Booth #3136 with Ascentech, LLC at the 2017 IPC APEX EXPO, scheduled to take place Feb. 14-16, 2017 at the San Diego Convention Center in California. Gen3 and Ascentech will demonstrate the new CM+ Series and AutoSIR 2/AutoCAF 2.
The 6-Sigma, award-winning ionic contamination test systems CM+ Series will be on display.
The CM+ Series are the world’s only combined ROSE and PICT Ionic Contamination Test System.
The CM+ Series features include:
- Complete testing within only 3 minutes
- The entire tank volume is re-circulated 6 times every minute (CM33L up to 240 litres per minute)
- Unique solid gold measuring cell, ballistic amplifier providing a test accuracy of <0.005mS/cm
- Unique CURVE-FITTING Analysis algorithm (Merit of Fit)
- Full regeneration in typically < 6 minutes
- Smooth bubble-free circulation at all times
- Accurate measurement even when the proportion of test solution to surface area under test are huge
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Measures in accordance with all international and MIL specifications old and new
- New range of PCB/Component handling frames, with integrated draining system.
The Contaminometer series from Gen3 Systems come in 6 different models and 6 different tank sizes – when selecting a Test System, for optimum results, it is important to use the smallest possible tank size for the circuit under test. The CM+ Series comprise: CM11+, CM22+, CM33+, CM33L+, CM60 and CMBBT.
Also on the booth will be the Award Winning AutoSIR 2 / AutoCAF 2 Insulation Resistance Testers.
The key features of both the NEW AutoSIR2 and AutoCAF2 Measurement systems provide the following product enhancements:
- Measurement Time: 256 Channels <8 seconds
- Applied Voltage: +1V to +500V
- CLR1000 extends the test voltage to 1000V
- Measurement Range: 106 Ω to 1014 Ω
- Measurement Method: Continuous on all selected tests
- Measurement Test Intervals: Fully selectable from minimum of one minute
- Capable of testing to all existing test specifications IPC – IEC – JNC and other user specifications
Both the AutoSIR2 and AutoCAF2 Systems are available with 64, 128 or 256 channel configurations.
Gen3 Systems also will give a joint presentation with Robert Bosch on the subject of Process Ionic Contamination Testing achieving 6-Sigma verification.
Gen3 Systems’ new Chief Technology Officer, Dr Chris Hunt will present as all, and will discuss verification testing for the new IPC-B-53 Test Coupon for the next revision of the SIR Test Method.