Indium Corporation Experts to Share Technical Knowledge at SMTA International Conference
Several Indium Corporation experts will share their knowledge and expertise at the SMTA International ConferenceSept. 25-29 in Rosemont, Ill.
The following technical papers from Indium Corporation experts will be featured:
- Voiding Control at High-Power Die-Attach Preform Soldering by Dr. Ning-Cheng Lee, Vice President of Technology; Dr. Arnab Dasgupta, Research Chemist; and Elaina Zito
- Ultra-Low Voiding Halogen-Free No-Clean Lead-Free Solder Paste for Large Pads by Dr. Ning-Cheng Lee
- Pressure-less Silver Sintering Paste for Low Porosity Joint and Large Area Die-Attach by Dr. Ning-Cheng Lee; Dr. Sihai Chen, Research Chemist; and Christine LaBarbera, SEM Specialist
- Minimizing Voiding in SMT Assembly of Bottom Terminated Components by Dr. Ron Lasky, Senior Technologist, and Christopher Nash, PCBA New Product Development Manager
- Materials to Mitigate Voiding in Electronics by Dr. Lasky
- The Versatile Solder Preform by Edward Briggs, Senior Technical Support Engineer
- A Unique Heating/Reflow Technique to Minimize Solder Paste-Induced Voiding Under LEDs by Derrick Herron, Technical Support Engineer; and John Mathurin and Charlie Wilkinson of Ansen Corporation
- Reservoir Printing in Deep Cavities by Brook Sandy-Smith, Technical Support Engineer for PCB Assembly Materials; and Dr. Phani Vallabhajosyula, Dr. William Coleman, and Karl Pfluke of Photo Stencil LLC
- DFx on High Density Assemblies by Jonas Sjoberg, Technical Manager for Asia; Christopher Nash; David Sbiroli, Technical Manager, Global Accounts; and Wisdom Qu, Area Tech Manager, Eastern China
- Printing Capability Study of 008004 Components for SiP Application – Part 2 by Kenneth Thum, Senior Technical Support Engineer; Wisdom Qu; Sze Pei Lim, Semiconductor Product Manager – Southeast Asia; Jonas Sjoberg; and Fiona Chen, Bench Chemist.
Indium Corporation experts will also serve as chairs for six technical sessions, including:
- Flux, Solder, Adhesives Track – Session FSA1 – Flux: Eric Bastow, Assistant Technical Manager, Americas Region
- Flux, Solder, Adhesives Track – Session FSA3 – Adhesive/Underfill – Part Two: Derrick Herron
- Harsh Environments Symposium – Session HE4 – Reliability of Lead-free Interconnects Subjected to Harsh Testing Conditions – Part Two: Tim Jensen, Product Manager for Engineered Solders Materials
- Flux, Solder, Adhesives Track – Session FSA4 – Solder – Part One: Joanna Keck, Research Technician
- Flux, Solder, Adhesives Track – Session FSA5 – Solder – Part Two: Erin Costello, Research Technician
- Lead-free Symposium – Session LF2 – Special Session & Panel: BTC Void Reduction for Yield and Performance Enhancement: Brook Sandy-Smith
Additionally, Dr. Lasky will serve on a panel discussion about voiding.
SMTAI is a world-class electronics manufacturing conference and exhibition organized by the SMTA – the world’s leading user group for surface mount and companion technologies. The conference provides high-quality technical information and networking opportunities.
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, thermal management, and solar markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, Indium has global technical support and factories located in China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email email@example.com. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.