KIC to discuss closing the loop at SMT/Hybrid/Packaging
KIC announced that they will co-exhibit in the SmartRep booth, Hall 4A, Stand 230, at the upcoming SMT/Hybrid/Packaging show, scheduled to take place June 5-7 at the Messe in Nuremberg, Germany. KIC will discuss ‘Closing the Loop’ with the KIC Eco-system (systems that work together to help run your production more effectively from NPI through manufacturing and traceability data).
The KIC Eco-system includes:
• Reflow software to identify optimal oven setup for new products prior to running manual profiling
• Automatic profiling for continuous in-spec reflow
• Automatic process control to eliminate manual tasks and mistakes
• Data analytics for more effective production
• Central database data management
o Improved yield troubleshooting
o Sharing URL pages for effective communication with all relevant personnel
o Process and production traceability
• Connectivity with MES and and inspection machines
KIC makes it easy to get started with The KIC Smart Factory Kit which includes an SPS Smart Profiler, RPI Automatic Profiling System, and Vantage factory level connected database and data management system.
Move toward the future of line connectivity, flexible production, data analytics, process transparency, machine learning, and real-time insight. For more information about KIC, visit www.kicthermal.com or please stop by Hall 4A, Stand 230 at the SMT Nuremberg show to speak to a KIC representative!