Kurtz Ersa Inc. to discuss its reflow, selective solder and rework equipment at the CTEA Expo
Kurtz Ersa Inc., a supplier of electronics production equipment, today announced plans to exhibit at the CTEA (Austin) Expo & Tech Forum, scheduled to take place Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at the Norris Conference Center in Austin, TX. The Ersa team will discuss its advanced reflow, selective solder and rework equipment, including its VERSAPRINT 2 Ultra stencil printer, Ersa Hotflow 3/20, Smartflow 2020 and HR 550.
The VERSAPRINT 2 Ultra is the first stencil printer worldwide with fully integrated 100 percent 3D SPI. Advantages vs. 3D SPI standalone systems include:
• 3D SPI for the inspection of complex PCBs directly after the printing process
• VERSAPRINT stencil inspection detects errors before they appear
• Zero reference measurement of the unprinted PCB can be performed before every print
• Integrated closed-loop function for print offset compensation
• One software platform for print inspection – one consistent operator concept
• Maintenance and service for only one machine
• One contact for both processes
• Less space required on the shop floor
With the Ersa Hotflow 3/20, ten heated zones top-and-bottom and four active cooling zones, Ersa presents a process efficient solution, which is characterized by its high throughput inline operation, low operating cost and very attractive price.
Ersa offers a range of selective solder systems, starting with the Smartflow 2020. Due to its universal pallet fastening, the Smartflow can handle PCB sizes of up to 508 x 508 mm [20” x 20”]. The Smartflow 2020 is smart and compact without compromising quality.
The HR 550 hybrid rework system features a 1,500W high performance hybrid heating element to desolder and solder SMT components up to 70 x 70 mm. A 2,400 W infrared bottom heater in three heating zones guarantees homogeneous bottom-side preheating of the complete assembly. The system addresses all users with the highest requirements in terms of precision and process safety in electronic assembly rework applications.
For more information about Kurtz Ersa North America, visit www.ersa.com