Quiptech to show Getech Automation’s inline laser marking system at SMTA Guadalajara
Getech Automation Pte Ltd., a leader in the PCB automation and depanelling industry, announced plans to exhibit at the SMTA Guadalajara Expo & Tech Forum, scheduled to take place Oct. 5-6, 2016 at Hotel Riu Guadalajara. Quiptech, Getech’s distributor in Mexico, will have a GLMS Inline Laser Marking machine on display at the show.
The GLMS Inline Laser Marking machine is specifically designed to laser mark PCBs with high positional accuracy and repeatability. With an integrated internal FLIP station the GLMS can mark both sides of a PCB without it having to leave the machine. It is capable of handling large format heavy PCBs, ultra-thin and flexible PCBAs. The system is designed for marking of formats ranging from 1D barcodes, 2D Matrix, QR codes and human readable characters as well as image formats. With machine scanning each mark can be verified before being released to downstream processes.
The GLMS has a large panel capability integrated flip station that can accommodate a single large panel or multiple smaller parts panelized on a single PCB. The 30 watt CO2 laser wave length (10.6µm) is ideal for PCB applications. Additional features include:
- Large panel size of 450 mm x 400 mm (18 x 16″)
- Move, Teach and Marking Visual Programming System
- Powerful servo motors driven axis
- Marking position teaching by CCD camera or offline programming
- Program Z height adjustment
- 1D/2D mark verification by Scanner
- Class 1 Laser machine enclosure Quick product change-over
- Class 4 Laser Class Fume extraction
- Internal flipper system for double sided marking
- Programmable conveyor width adjustment uninterruptable power supply
- ESD edge belt conveyor dual lane
For more information about any of Getech Automation’s advanced PCB automation and depanelling solutions, or visit the website.