SMART ultra-lean total material handling from Inovaxe at SMTA Ohio Expo
Inovaxe, a world leader and provider of innovative material handling and inventory control systems, today announced plans to exhibit at the SMTA Ohio Expo & Tech Forum, scheduled to take place Thursday, July 12, 2018 at the Embassy Suites Cleveland Rockside in Cleveland. Company representatives will highlight the IA700-S-C Intelligent Ultra-Lean Total Material Handling and Storage Solution.
Inovaxe’s half size SMART storage system has a typical ROI of just three to six months. It substantially reduces errors in the feeder setup operation and enhances inventory accuracy without counting parts. The lean storage system provides manufacturers with the capabilities to substantially streamline their material handling systems and achieve the following benefits:
• More than 90 percent labor reduction in pulling kits and returning parts
• More than 90 percent space reduction for storing SMT parts and kits
• Reduction of set up time and increase in machine up time
• Reduction of operator travel time by 60 percent
• Eliminates paper for kit pull and feeder loading operation
For more information about how Inovaxe’s innovative material handling systems and services can improve your inventory accuracy and reduce your labor costs, meet company representatives at the SMTA Ohio Expo or visit www.inovaxe.com.