SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018: “Call for Tutorials” is launched
SMT Hybrid Packaging starts the event year as usual with the “Call for Tutorials”: interested users and experts from industry and academia are invited to submit their contribution about electronic assembly production.
From long-term reliability to internet of things – topics at a glance
The event 2018 offers a diversified range of subjects, which have been determined by the committee under chairman Prof. Dr. Klaus-Dieter Lang, Fraunhofer IZM, Berlin, Germany. This comprises the following issues:
– Interconnection technology – packaging, processing and materials
– Reliability and quality of assemblies, analytics
– Automation, organization and optimization (industry 4.0, smart electronic factory, digitization in electronics)
– System integration, system in package and panel level packaging
– Micro systems technology
– High-frequency and high-temperature assemblies
– Sensor systems and photonic assemblies
– Printed electronics, flex and rigid-flex assemblies
– Environment, energy efficiency and disposal
– Design, inspection and test
Transfer of practical knowledge
Speakers impart practical, scientifically substantiated knowledge to professionals within three hour tutorials or one and a half hour short tutorials. Tutorials can be organized independently or in cooperation with other speakers or companies. The content design is up to the experts.
Participants of the “Call for Tutorials” expect an international, highly qualified audience. As a lecturer, they have the chance to network with experts and like-minded professionals about innovations, research results and trends.
Abstracts can be submitted until 2 November 2017. Further information regarding terms and conditions, submission as well as selection of abstracts is available online at smthybridpackaging.com/callfortutorials.
System integration in microelectronics with a comprehensive approach
Not only the tutorials but also the conference as well as the accompanying trade fair present an established platform for information and discussion about electronic assembly production.
SMT Hybrid Packaging takes place from 5 – 7 June 2018 in Nuremberg, Germany, and is the only event in Europe which takes a comprehensive view of system integration in microelectronics, from the initial idea and its development right through to the production of all technical processes during the manufacture of electronic assemblies.