2016 Cleaning and Reliability in Review. This year, we have produced or participated in multiple cleaning and reliability workshops, symposiums, and webinars. Join us for a recap of the most relevant, interesting, and popular cleaning and reliability-based topics from 2016’s educational events.
- Common failure mechanisms associated with the absence of cleaning (hint, it’s not all about flux)
- A Tale of Two Companies:
– How solvent-centric NASA said “yes” to aqueous cleaning
– How a transportation equipment company lost millions by avoiding a
$0.03 process then sued their contract manufacturer
- The underestimated importance of rinse
- When is a ROSE tester not a ROSE tester?
- Cisco’s forecast of connected devices (IOT)
Billions of new devices soon
- 2016 Cleaning, Coating, and Reliability Survey results